Agriculture constitutes the largest sector of our economy. SSF offers this loan facility for small farmers working on rented land and land owners to purchase seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, agricultural machinery or any other activity related to agriculture production. The product focuses on providing financial facility to match cash flow patterns of the farmer i.e. providing cash at the time of sowing of crops and repayment of loan after the sale of agriculture output.
We help your paper works
Sausage jerky pancetta porchetta brisket, ribeye ham venison leberkas meatloaf. Tri-tip bacon jowl pancetta tail icanha cupim chuck frankfurter andouille
Doner shoulder strip steak porchetta. Ham frankfurter prosciutto, turkey pastrami sausage fatback shankle shoulder. Strip steak buffalo ham hock picanha tenderloin beef kielbasa jerky.
- Valid CNIC/SNIC
- Age between 18 – 62 years
- Permanent resident of the locality for 2 years
- Operational Business for 2 years
PKR 20,000 to PKR 200,000 (Based on Business Cash Flow and Borrower need)
- Processing & Registration Fee: 0 (None)
- Emergency Fund: 1% per annum
- Financial Income Charges: 14% of Disbursed Loan Amount